How To Use:
- Squeeze Cream onto fingertips.
- Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. DO NOT RUB IN. Wash your hands immediately after application.
- Leave the Cream on for 5 minutes. Then check a small area for hair removal.
- Total hair removal depends on hair thickness. If the hair does not come off after 5 minutes, leave the Cream on for a few minutes longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES of total application time.
TO REMOVE CREAM AND HAIR:
- Gently wipe off Cream and hair with a damp washcloth. Do not rub.
- Once all hair has been removed, RINSE SKIN THOROUGHLY with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry.
*** Precautions ***
Read and follow all the following precautions and directions before use.
1. DO NOT exceed 10 minutes total application time.
2. Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
3. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
4. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
5. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
6. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
7. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching
8. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
9. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
10. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
11. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
13. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
14. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.