Use Advanced Teeth Whitening Strips if you want to:
- Remove deeply embedded stains revealing a whiter smile.
- Get visibly whiter teeth in 14 days.
- Be more confident with a whiter smile.
- Prevent the build up of new stains appearing.
- Whiter teeth without causing any sensitivity.
- Clinically proven average of 3 shades whiter in 14 days.
Advanced Whitening Strips are flexible strips which are designed to follow the contour of your teeth and are an easy and comfortable way to whiten your smile without causing any pain or sensitivity.
The strips are layered with a tooth whitening gel which removes deeply embedded stains beneath the surface of the enamel in a safe and effective way. Visibly whitening teeth in up to 14 days, Advanced Teeth Whitening Strips prevents the generation of future stains and need to be applied to the teeth for up to 30 minutes each day in order for the teeth whitening strip to work.
The peroxide free strips lift and eliminate stains without causing any sensitivity to your teeth or gums, so even if you do have sensitive teeth, the strips will be painless. Unlike other whitening strips which have an unpleasant after taste, Advanced Teeth Whitening Strips leaves you with a minty fresh mouth.
Did you know? 81% of people said that others commented on how white their teeth looked after using Advanced Teeth Whitening Strips.
You will receive 1 box of Advanced Teeth Whitening Strips consisting of 14 strips (2 Week Supply).
- In each box you will find 14 sachets that each contain an upper strip (longer one) and a lower strip (shorter one).
- Tear along the top of the sachet to reveal the strips.
- Taking an edge, pull the soft strip off the plastic film, face the gel side to the surface of the tooth.
- For best results, dry teeth before applying the strip.
- Looking in a mirror, align the straight edge of the strip to the gum.
- Gently press and adjust the strip with the finger to secure onto teeth.
- Fold the rest of the strip behind teeth to keep in place.
- Wear Advanced teeth whitening strips in your mouth for 30 mins.
- Remove and discard the used strip.
- Clean off any remaining gel residue by brushing your teeth or gargling.
- Admire your white smile!
Please note: Do not eat or drink when you have the strips on your teeth. Do not swallow the strip, gel is ok to be swallowed. It is not recommended for pregnant women. Not suitable for children under 12 years old. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse with water immediately. Do not use if you have ulcers, exposed gums or after oral operations. Do not swallow the actual strip. Gel is ok to be swallowed.
- Cellulose Gum
- Sodium Chlorite
- Citric Acid
- D. L-Menthol
Please Note: It is not recommended for pregnant women. Not suitable for children under 12 years old. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse with water immediately. Do not use if you have ulcers, exposed gums or after oral operations. Do not swallow the actual strip. Gel is ok to be swallowed.